DREAM SEEKER


This is not I am meant for…
This is not I strived for…
This is not I lived for…
What I thought is turning to a gleam…
Which way to go …Dark it seems…
Life is offering…what I didn’t ask for…
I am not getting what I strived for…
 Should I satisfy with what I am getting …???
Or Father you have made some different settings????
Dreams and wishes have become a bizarre  
Don’t know what to ask and what to desire...!!!
Hopes are ending and strength hollow
I cannot stand this blow…
O Father why can’t you see..
This is not I asked for…
This is not I strived for...
This is not I am living for...

Comments

  1. Oh man this is amazing & really some serious stuff !!
    Hats off :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Parched & The Nebula!!

Waiting !!!

Marriages are made in HEAVEN !!!