MERE BROTHER KI DULHAN

                                                                                                                                               
EXCITED…NOT EXITED..STRANGE..CHANGE..
Finally time for my brother to get his dulhan J
I am equally exited..after all he is my only brother and he is getting married J
Not exited bcz I know my bhabhi…J but I knew her as “di” now am adapting to know her as “bhabhi”
N  yes she is mohabbat ka Google..jo de har problem ka hal…but she is  no result of “matrimony arjee”
My BHABHI  my brothers love …my mom dad’s would be daughter-in law and already my mom dad’s  another daughter beside their lawful daughter i.e. me J

Strange… change
My brother the electric engineer since class I don’t  know his..
But mine was I suppose std 3rd or 5th
Making fans, bulbs..Watches, motors..
And  a big time magnet freak…
The great and big owner of one gobar gas plant in my village when he was in 6th  J
And then slowly turning into a lover boy…being loved my almost every girl not he knew but I knew…n always leaving me startled thinking how many girls love him…n wondering is he sooooooo hunk  J (doubt)
No but he actually is J datz a different deal every girl find him so charming except me n mom  :P
N then again a phase of engineering…mind  you, don’t you ever think he did B.tech  which every 90 % guys do…he had  his own opinions …n great thoughts…because he is a great mind at great works..JACK of all the traits…n trust me master of almost all those some’s which m none  :P
So in this phase of engineering had all the gadgets..laptops, speaker’s  tablet, I-phone..i pad, i-pod and many more iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii’s which I really don’t know !!!
From electric engineering at 3rd or 5th to history hons in grads he slowly n I wonder when became a software engineer…solving all my laptop n phone software issues…but that’s another story that while being dat kid engineer he opened every one of my toys with his favourite  pen  i.e.  A SCREW DRIVER
which I guess he always had in his pocket  and  then  leaving all my precious toy’s to be a part of the trash, or removing the motor of the motor car..or the speaker of the sound car, and not to forget the magnet  from each one of them…L and using them for all his great endeavours at inventions and discoveries…n then ME the INNOCENT me would become the target of all his inventions n discoveries, if they worked out too good J
else the blades of the small fan would come n strike me hard pchhL
or the bullet from his air gun will strike me junnnnnnnnnnnnnng L
but  I would always keep quiet for all the sins he did…I would take a compensation in the form of chocolates, or bicycle first and then bike rides..or a solid “pitaeeeeee” of my enemies  he he ho ha ha ha the devil me J

Gradually I grew n he too we both knew …not that he is going to get married :P
 But that we are growing, Jand we from those buddies turned to understanding friends,  to whom he could say anything. No matter if he had to cry or shout..i would be the one…J
and today this technical engineer cum software engineer cum the permanent family electrician cum the college hunk, the president  of College whom juniors still address “ pranam sir” bole to dada of college is getting married… to me he was never a  marriage material because it seemed to me he is different, somebody from JUPITER or SATURN
BUT  whatever  be  the  twists and  turns  he  is getting  married to  the  most beautiful  girl of  the world..who is Dil se Dilli and Dhadkan se London.
WHO’S WORLD REVOLVES AROUND this alien boy who seems to me being from (trust me)   JUPITER or SATURN!!!  J









Comments

  1. Prabhat Samdarshi27 March 2012 at 00:54

    aaha such a great description of ur terror-filled childhood torture dipped in d love 4 ur sis-in-law....gr8 work Purbey ji :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear sis,
    you hav a real lucky brother........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Parched & The Nebula!!

Waiting !!!

Marriages are made in HEAVEN !!!